In this guide, I have chosen 4 of the productivity tools I have used over the last few years within my agency and wanted to share them with you to allow you to utilize their benefits to skyrocket your efficiency.
Best for task tracking
Asana helps you manage projects, focus on what’s important, and organize work in one place for seamless collaboration.
Best for project managment
ClickUp is a cloud-based collaboration and project management tool suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries.
Best for automation
Design, build, and automate anything — from tasks and workflows to apps and systems — without the need for coding skills.
Best for website calculations
Form builder for your WordPress website that lets your users calculate price quotes, savings, return on investments and a lot more!
Why should I consider using this software?
There are many advantages to using productivity-enhancing software. Use of productivity software is crucial for a number of reasons, some of which are as follows:
1. Managing Time
Through the provision of tools for job and project management, scheduling, and goal setting, productivity software can aid in your improvement in time management. You may be able to accomplish more in less time if you can stay organized and focused.
2. Enhanced Effectiveness
By automating chores and giving you access to tools that improve workflow, productivity software can also assist you in working more effectively. For instance, using a program to manage your to-do list, plan meetings, or track your time can all help you save time and effort.
3. Improved interaction and cooperation
Numerous productivity apps also have functions that make it easier to communicate and work with others. A tool could be used, for instance, to collaborate on projects in real-time, interact in real-time, or share documents.
4. An increase in output
In the end, adopting productivity software can make you more productive since it equips you with the resources and skills need to effectively manage your time, complete tasks, and collaborate. You may accomplish more tasks in less time by using these tools, which can aid in your success and help you reach your goals.
What are the best productivity software for business in 2023?
If you are feeling overwhelmed with the amount of work you need to keep track of and you are looking for software to keep track of all your tasks, all in one place, this is the answer. You can keep track of comments, notes, and clients while Asana has great integration capabilities too.
Best For Overall
Pricing Basic US$ 0 – Business US$ 23.99 if billed annually (Monthly payments are also available.)
ClickUp is a good choice for businesses, teams, and individuals who need a tool to help them manage projects, tasks, and team communication effectively.
Best For Teams
Pricing US$ 0 – US$ 29/mo
Annual Discount Up to 45% off
1. Project management: ClickUp can be used to arrange and keep tabs on the development of projects, delegate work to team members, and keep track of team members’ performance.
2. Team communication: Effective tool for team collaboration and communication, ClickUp contains capabilities including chat, video conferencing, and document sharing.
3. Task management: ClickUp allows users to create and track tasks, set deadlines, and assign tasks to team members. It also includes features such as subtasks, dependencies, and recurring tasks to help users manage their work more effectively.
4. Personal productivity: ClickUp can also be used by individuals to manage their personal tasks and projects. It includes features such as calendar integration, goal tracking, and customizable dashboards to help users stay organized and on track.
Make is a programming language and tool that is used to automate tasks, build programs, and create software.
The team at make and some competitors also try and make the process as easy as possible to build out automation with their easy user interface. In my opinion, the biggest competitor I could identify (Not excluding the possibility of others existing) is Zapier.
Some possible benefits of using Make instead of some competitors could include:
1. Customizability: Unlike some of its rivals, which may have pre-defined connections between various apps, Make enables you to create bespoke programs and automate operations in a more flexible and powerful manner.
2. Control: Because you can write custom code and specify the logic of your programs, Make gives you greater control over the processes you automate and the programs you create.
3. Speed: Because Make can conduct activities directly in your own environment and is not dependent on pre-established connections between various apps, it may be faster than certain competitors.
4. Price: Given that Make is a free, open-source program and does not require a subscription fee for the majority of the capabilities you could need, it may be less expensive than some rivals.
I have been privileged enough to have seen some of ConvertCalculator’s growth over the past few years and believe me they deserve the growth. ConvertCalculator is a GREAT form building software that integrates effectively with most software that allows you to keep track of submissions, one I use often is Google Sheets, but the CC software is easy to use and has great versatility in terms of logic and calculations. You can build out your own formulas and one thing I will always commend CC on is its Support. They have always been fast in replying and very helpful. We often use ConvertCalculator in conjunction with make (See #3 above) in our automation projects. CC is very easy to embed on websites. The only thing that has been a limitation for me using CC is their design (Look and feel) limitations.
Yes, CC does not have a free plan, but if you deploy it efficiently on your website or in conjunction with Make, you might have a great opportunity at hand.
Their website has great use cases too!
Best For Overall
Pricing US$ 20 – US$ 120/mo
Annual Discount Yes, 2 month’s free when you pay annually
Create an embeddable calculation form without code. A DIY drag-and-drop calculator form builder that includes all the question types you need. See this example below:
JD Koch is a full-time Agency Owner of DigiPlug in South Africa, a Internationally Certified Conversion Optimizer, LinkedIn Marketing Insider and Marketing Expert with customers across the country. Join JD on in learning about software that could be useful to you as a Digital Marketer, Business Owner, Teams Leader, Manager, Freelancer, Agency Owner or just want to be more productive with your marketing.